Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Plans, coordinates, and conducts operational activities to ensure department compliance; keeps AMS management and staff informed of compliance risks, implementation activities and policies and procedures; leads and participates on project teams to share department perspective, ensure department compliance, and facilitate completion of deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree and four (4) years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Experience in business analytics.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Research, audit and problem solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and analyzes association/regulatory/accreditation/line of business requirements to assess the department's capabilities and makes recommendations for program and/or policy changes as appropriate to ensure and maintain compliance.
- Develops/maintains departmental policies and procedures that support compliance with above mentioned requirements and standards. Collaborates with trainers to create materials for and conduct training program.
- Represents the department in corporate, cross-functional, or departmental workgroups or meetings to ensure or illustrate that AMS is compliant with the above-mentioned requirements and standards.
- Completes and oversees third party data requests to ensure consistent application of the department policy and procedure and workflow for data requests. Manages all requests to Information Protection and Privacy (IPP) and Business Continuity to ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines. Maintains the department's business continuity plans.
- Manages licensing and agency appointment processes to ensure sales and consultant status are appropriately maintained and documented.
- Manages requests for audits and coordinates internal preparation with AMS staff or other departments; facilitates onsite visits with auditors, consultants, or other group representatives; manages requests for documentation.
- Performs other duties (e.g., attend meetings, generate reports) as assigned.