Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Enrollment Specialist - Regular On Contract
Employment TypeFull Time - Regular-On-Contract
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
The Electronic Enrollment Specialist will also be responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of member information in all systems utilized in order to minimize member and financial impacts as a result of inconsistent/discrepant/missing data. By focusing on our customer, the Electronic Enrollment Specialist will contribute to providing our members with access to a sustainable and quality health care system that improves the overall health and well-being of our state.
- Associate's degree (A.A.), or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes a variety of membership changes, which may include complex transactions that require special handling. Investigates transactions that did not go through the processing system by completing research and correction of errors within expected standards of performance for quality and production.
- Outreach and respond to telephone and email inquiries from members, third party administrators, and groups in a professional and timely manner to resolve the inquiry or problem. This includes documentation of the inquiry and its resolution and represents the second tier of customer support.
- Assists with group configuration updates, when necessary. Performs validation and audits to ensure that all conversions and daily synchronization of data to Benefitfocus are complete and accurate. Researches any rejects for group and member loads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.