Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enrollment Business Management Coordinator
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
The Enrollment Business Management Coordinator was established as a means to develop leadership skills and business knowledge for individuals interested in progressing towards a career in management. The Enrollment Business Management Coordinator provides operational guidance to various enrollment personnel by working with the unit's QA, Business Support and Management Team.
Individual newly hired into this position is expected to meet satisfactory levels of the job functions within six months to a year in order to be moved to a management level position.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong time and priority management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operations Management
- Reviews reports produced by other departments/units/functions to assess unit performance. Works with Unit Supervisors to adjust work flows, procedures and work assignments as needed or required to maintain and/or improve performance and to meet business needs. Prepares responses as needed. Meets department and program performance standards.
- Assists unit management in maintaining and controlling or improving workflow(s). Monitors unit's workflow, inventory and resources and makes adjustments to assignments as required to ensure that unit consistently meets goals and performance expectations.
- Works with QA Trainer to perform audits of important unit processes. Reports to Section Supervisor on results of audits. Makes recommendations regarding changes to work flows and system\
- As a result of new products or project implementation a person occupying this position is expected to work with the QA Trainer / Specialist and Section Supervisor to assess unit training needs and trouble-shoot performance issues.
- With support from the Section Supervisor, Senior Manager or Senior Director, will develop and organize unit staff to use group and individual capabilities to maximize productivity and meet the unit's business objectives.
- Provides feedback and coaching (i.e. problem resolution) to staff including interim and year-end performance reviews.
- Provides limited Unit oversight when management staff is temporarily unavailable.
- Provides feedback to unit management regarding problems and presents alternatives and recommendations regarding work flows, employee performance and/or procedural issues.
- Completes administrative reports based on business needs, program compliance and performance as assigned by management staff.
- Will serve as a lead on corporate or departmental projects and initiatives as assigned. Project activities can include but are not limited to development of reports that result in decreases in inventory and aging identification of enrollment processing and/or customer service issues and overseeing efforts to address these issues that can include writing problem reports, ISSs, coding or system enhancements.
- Attend and successfully complete HMSA training classes as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.