Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Data Entry Specialist - Regular on Contract
Employment TypeFull Time - Regular-On-Contract
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
***(ROC) Regular-on-Contract One Year from Date of Hire***
To provide Best Customer Experience, Most Affordable Care, and Best Quality Care, configures business rules and updates group records accurately and timely using various system applications and processes. Perform routine configurations, screenings, and audits. Maintain the integrity of the group records by resolving data discrepancies and making recommendations for improving process efficiency and accuracy.
- Associate's degree and one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong problem analysis skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, managing time and priorities appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure business rules and process all group update requests accurately and in a timely basis. Resolve data discrepancies and other problems to maintain the integrity of the group records.
- Routinely screens incoming work and audits group updates and configuration within constrained timeframes. Based on patterns or risk assessment, recommend improvement opportunities to provide processing efficiency and increase accuracy of group records. These recommendations can include but are not limited to identifying processing issues that can be addressed by a system or a workflow solution.
- Coordinate group and member updates to ensure accurate bills are presented to groups and members and accurate ID cards are mailed to members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.