Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
Primary purpose of this team is to collaborate with provider and PO groups to help decrease administrative burdens related to payment models and quality metrics. Works in conjunction with Integrated Health Management Services program teams to facilitate communication to and from external and internal sources, coordinate referrals, and assist with administrative tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One and a half years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Duties and Responsibilities
- Appropriately greets members and resolves basic, routine program-related inquiries. Screens requests and telephone calls, directing them to the appropriate individuals.
- Possess solid knowledge of the programs and services and sets the expectations of service with members.
- Accurately collects, inputs, and updates data provided by members into the appropriate databases in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with PCP and PO Offices by being responsible for administrative tasks such as pulling and verifying data, mailings and phone calls when necessary. Navigator will process incoming patient referrals provider offices and screen for appropriateness and program assignment.
- Facilitates communication and requests among multi-disciplinary teams, providers, health plan, and members.
- Supports program operations with computer-based telephone skills as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the IHMS program, including but not limited to, completing mailing projects from start to finish, maintaining tracking logs, and information research.
- Assists other interventions with administrative duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.