Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Program Operations
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Oversees the activities of the operational staff in a medical office environment. Promotes HMSA programs to physicans and offices. Analyzes the effectiveness of the resource center programs and designs and implements tactical intiatives to ensure success.
- Bachelor's degree and four years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- One year of supervisory or management experience
- Previous sales experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making, negotiating, and sales skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, direct, and coach staff. Conduct performance review and mentor/coach staff as needed in order to achieve expected results and/or professional development goals.
- Analyze performance reports and povide direction and support to the operational staff to ensure compliance with HMSA payment models, Model of Care (MOC) programs, NCQA requirements, and other internal team processes and requirements.
- Oversee the activities of the operational staff who deliver IHMS programs and support the related teams
- Plan, facilitate, and/or attend all pertinent meetings to ensure clear and accurate communicatation and active participation.
- Creates a performance oriented culture
- Promote HMSA Programs
- Use exceptional communication skills to promote and implement products and services through various methods, including physician site visits, correspondence, telephone, email/internet, power point presentations, and one-on-one customer service.
- Expand relationship with physicians through discussions of both new and existing programs
- Assist with creating reports and dashboards. Provides complex analysis of multiple data sources to proactively address issues or opportunities for strategic improvement.
- Provide quality, objective, and professional analysis.
- Develop and implement plans to leverage payment transformation measures for physicians and how HMSA services fit into patient care.
- Implement processes to ensure successful results, including promoting of MOC services and workflows to physician and PO customers.
- Work closely with providers and the MOC management team to plan, develop and implement work processes to improve the quality and efficiency of the operational processes.
- Service Delivery
- Establish, build, and maintain positive, collaborative and trusing relationships with primary care providers and their office staff
- Continuously improves service delivery, program and quality performance through an in depth understanding of process and results.
- Proactively identifies strengths and challenges related to providing excellent customer service
- Takes ownership of any member or provider escalations as necessary. Handles situational events and trouble-shoots when problems with internal and external customer servicing arise.Service Delivery
- Manage internal and external customer relationships to ensure that needs are identified and addressed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.