Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Project Administration
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Manage departmental activities on corporate projects related to the development of new systems or enhancements of existing systems. Oversees the AMS representation on large corporate projects and ensures the accurate and timely delivery of AMS assigned deliverables of large departmental projects. Manages the system for departmental reporting requirements and commission payments.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of related experience in leading business or technical projects; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory, project management, research, problem solving and team-building skills.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis.
- Knowledge of database concepts and relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop the Business Analyst and Project Business Leads and Project Managers.
- Manage and adjust appropriately, the work assignments of all direct reports.
- Manage staff to maximize productivity in order to achieve both corporate and departmental priorities and objectives.
- Manage activity related to data mining, statistical analysis and reporting.
- Manage and facilitate delivery of new technology throughout the department including hardware, software and reporting functionality in coordination with other departments.
- Manage the post mortem and process improvement activity conducted by the Business Analysts and Project Business Leads.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business impacts due to Health Care Reform and ensures that project engagement and reporting tools and functionality are appropriately aligned and timed to meet the department's needs.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with internal departments and external partners.
- Ensure the development and documentation of project plans.
- Establish and implement audit procedures which ensure the accurate and timely delivery of project deliverables and reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned