Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Travel Operations
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Directs and coordinates all aspects and functions of a group of operational units whose purpose is the administration and implementation of policies, programs and practices to support all member travel requests.
- Bachelor's degree and four (4) years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Two (2) years of management or supervisory experience.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a management team to accomplish department objectives.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical Thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to meet deadlines.
- Basic working knowledge Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Occasional travel between different work locations during work hours or report to alternate work locations to conduct and accomplish business related activities.
- Neighbor Island travel with some overnight stays required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage group of operational units to meet performance standards, compliance requirements, and improve service levels.
- Lead to completion strategic planning and special projects related to improving the performance of operational units.
- Recruit and retain effective team through selection, development, compensation and motivation of personnel; develop talents necessary to achieve short and long term objectives through effective training, mentoring and coaching.
- Provide direction to supervisors and team leads of Travel units to meet program compliance and achieve unit goals and objectives.
- Build and sustain relationships with both internal/external customers to include members and providers to address issues/concerns and improve the customer experience.
- Establish relationships and monitor the performance of business partners and vendors that support travel.
- Perform other duties/functions as assigned.