Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Membership Services Servicing Associate I - Regular On Contract
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 5000485415106
Employment TypeFull Time - Regular-On-Contract
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
***(ROC) Regular-on-Contract Two Years from Date of Hire***
To provide an optimal Customer Experience by insuring Quality Care and Affordability. Assist in identifying and proactively resolve enrollment, eligibility, billing issues to prevent adverse customer impacts and inquiries from members and employer groups. Ensure that all government, Association and HMSA guidelines, objectives and performance standards are met. Perform quality assurance validation and provide recommendations to improve customer satisfaction.
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer servicing skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, managing time and priorities appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively resolve routine enrollment, eligibility and billing issues and inquiries timely and accurately from members, employer groups and third party administrators by phone, email, in person and written correspondence by:
- Researching and collaborating with other units or departments to find a solution or prevent adverse customer outcomes
- Accurately updating member records
- Contacting external partners who provide services for/to HMSA's members
- Providing member or group education on enrollment, billing (bill resentment) and bill payment