Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, Medicare Finance
Job Reference #: 5000484963206
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Financial Services - Investments/Securities, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Responsible for complex project management related to the development and implementation of Medicare-related programs.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leading, managing, and contributing to projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and interpretive skills.
- Proficient in project status reporting, documenting business requirements and project issues.
- Knowledge of governmental managed care programs, or other highly regulated environments involving compliance with federal mandates.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and project management software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage projects that involve research, analysis, planning, development and implementation activities, monitor the progress and timeline, and communicate with project stakeholders, management, and other relevant parties. Will also focus on process improvement activities. Facilitate and participate in cross-functional workgroups, and providing work products. Ensure alignment with other teams across the organization.
- Prioritize, track and manage project deliverables. Ensure project documentation and reporting are complete and updated. Analyze project performance and identify opportunities to improve the assigned project. Initiate activities to improve the project and communication of those measures throughout the organization and external partners.
- Create and foster working relationships with internal and external parties that facilitate project success. Work with stakeholders to identify risks/issues and develop mitigation strategies.
- Deliver training and presentations as needed.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations, as appropriate, for the Executive Steering Committee, leadership staff, and other internal or external audiences as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.