Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project System Analyst I (BlueCard)
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Develop the knowledge and skills required to lead and coordinate small business and system project implementations. Analyze business requirements and recommend cost effective solutions through system enhancements or workflow changes. Lead and coordinate system implementations by initiating projects, writing requirements, completing testing and implementation activities to include communications, training, and production monitoring.
- BA degree and 3 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent training skill
- Ability to develop reference, training documentation and communication material.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Coordinate small business and system project implementations :
- Gather and document requirements.
- Write Information Systems Support Request and submit for approval.
- Write requirements based test scenarios and test cases and submit for quality assurance approval.
- Coordinate testing and implementation activities.
- Develop communication plan to include training, workflow changes, and documentation
- Implement and monitor post implementation activities.
b. Participate on medium business and system project implementations. Support similar functions performed for small project implementation as assigned.
c. Other duties/funtions:
- Provide support to operational areas and other duties as assigned
- Innovation, process improvement