Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project System Analyst II (BlueCard)
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Lead and coordinate small to medium business and system project implementations. Analyze and develop business requirements which may require coordination with other HMSA departments. Coordinate the implementation of cost effective solutions through system enhancements by initiating projects, writing requirements, completing testing and implementation activities to include workflow changes, communications, training, and production monitoring. Support large project implementations which may involve testing with other Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- BA degree and 4 years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent training Skill
- Ability to develop reference, training documentation and communication material.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Coordinate small to medium business and system project implementations :
- Coordinate the development of formal requirements document.
- Write Information Systems Support Request and submit for approval.
- Participate on Information Systems Department design walkthroughs.
- Work with vendor and partner plans as required.
- Write requirements based test scenarios and test cases and submit for quality assurance approval.
- Coordinate testing and implementation activities.
- Develop communication plan to include training, workflow changes, and documentation
- Implement and monitor post implementation activities.
b. Participate on large business and system project implementations.
c. Coordinate inter-plan activities as directed in support of production.
d. Represent BlueCard on inter-departmental projects.
e. Other duties/functions:
- Provides coaching and mentoring to BlueCard staff.
- Innovation, process improvement