Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Trainer - Bluecard
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
Performs audits to ensure accuracy and consistency in the operational areas. Works with management to review and analyze audit findings and follow-up on corrective actions, training and documentation as required. Participate in discussions with management team and subject matter experts to develop recommendations on enhancing system processing and desktop procedures.
- A.A. degree and 1 year of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of medical terminology, health industry coding systems (procedure and diagnosis codes, etc.), CMS1500 or UB04 claim forms.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Overtime may be required to meet business needs. Hours may include weekends and holidays as requested and approved by management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly audits to monitor controls and performance.
- Document and review findings with operational staff and management.
- Track audit results and spot error trends to identify training needs and process improvements.
- Identify specific case/scenarios beneficial for information sharing and lead discussions of case/scenario in unit meetings.
- Conducts audit for new hires and operational staff learning new functions, transitioning to new system changes or processing procedures.
- Develop reference and training documentation.
- Innovation, process improvement activities
- Complete or participate in corporate training, compliance certification or initiatives as directed by management.