Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Analyst - Sales Operations
Exempt or Non-ExemptExempt
Position performs business analysis tasks, project management activities and other related responsibilities for the Account Management & Sales department. Performs business analysis, cost/benefit justifications, must be able to analyze and comprehend complex processes that span the scope of Account Management & Sales and other departments and is continually looking at ways to improve quality across existing and new workflows.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven success with project implementation and analytical work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Report writing or other business/technical writing skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of business processes and analytical functions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates proficiency in bringing a cross functional perspective to complex business analysis activities and projects to support the implementation of corporate projects involving new systems and functions, enhancements to existing systems and functions. Implementation responsibilities for projects of medium to large size and scope include:
- Collaborate with business users to understand the business needs.
- Define and document requirements and develop the business case.
- Produce and manage a project plan.
- Work with the technical staff to complete the analysis and design.
- Manage cross functional teams, representing and advocating functionality for AMS.
- Document the test plan, work with the business users to complete the test cases.
- Coordinate the testing to ensure technical and business resources are available and appropriate.
- Collaborate with the business users on workflows and procedures.
- Ability to understand inputs, outputs, and impacts to the end to end workflows across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Work with the business users on staff training.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Collaborate with management and users to influence changes to improve and automate business processes.
- Plan and coordinates projects to support departmental and cross departmental related activities. Work with business analysts, project leads, management and other departments as required. Learn new business concepts and workflow management methods applicable to assigned projects and applications as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.