Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trainer/Coordinator I (Customer Relations - Honolulu)
Job Reference #: 5000529661006
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
Maximize the capabilities of Customer Relations representatives to efficiently respond to member and provider inquiries by providing a comprehensive training and evaluation program, encompassing benefit and procedural knowledge as well as system navigation.
- Associate's degree and one (1) year related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency as a customer service representative or related equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires occasional travel to Kapolei and neighbor island offices. When traveling to work at a neighbor island office, overnight stays up to a week at a time for the duration of a new hire class may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and distribute quizzes to Customer Relations staff to identify topics for refresher or promotional training. Create an environment to promote staff participation in providing meaningful feedback to the Staff Development unit relating to training needs. Present findings to Staff Development team at unit meetings.
- Update and maintain existing training manuals to ensure continued accuracy of information. Research and provide real-time examples of claims, medical notes, etc. to be used in training module presentations.
- Instruct classes on specific training modules relating to benefits, systems, and servicing, as directed. Develop presentation skills by working with supervisor and team members. Create innovative activities to increase retention in adult learners.
- Evaluate and document the accuracy, efficiency, and servicing skills of Customer Relations staff and provide actionable feedback to operations staff. Provide ongoing support to the Customer Relations staff by being an available source of information, when needed.
- Other duties and functions:
- Queue support and other duties as assigned.