Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Software Engineer
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Centauri is seeking a Field Software Engineer to join our team. The Field Software Engineer will use their Software Development expertise to develop cutting edge technology that will help our customers make quicker decisions using the products created to meet our mission requirements.
- Occasionally work extra hours when the mission requires this type of support.
- Review System Architecture and implement necessary changes to support the appropriate development and support tools to increase product performance.
- Implement and validate new algorithms and extensions to existing algorithms
- Collect and analyze data to apply advanced principles/theories/and concepts
- Communicate with team members to predetermine long-range targets
- Perform other office related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years related work experience are preferred, or an advanced degree
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and working directly with the customer
Security Requirements: Must currently hold a TS/SCI security clearance
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.