Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Centauri is seeking a System Administrator to join our team. The System Administrator is responsible for supporting and assisting in the maintenance of personal computer systems, databases, telephones, copiers, and general computer/network troubleshooting for Centauri's offices across the country.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various computer equipment, peripherals, and data communications and network systems;
- Assemble, install, configure and test computer equipment;
- Maintain software and hardware inventory and tracking systems;
- Perform preventive maintenance and update maintenance records;
- Address user problems as they are reported through the trouble ticket system;
- Track progress on resolving tasks and follow-up as needed;
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of end user requirements;
- Maintain user accounts and databases
- Create and administer Virtual Machines of various operating systems with VMWare products
- Research pricing for equipment and supplies in consultation with IT Manager and prepare purchase orders;
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people, including fellow employees, external customers, and suppliers; and
- Perform other office related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and related work experience are preferred.
- 10 years of experience administering Microsoft Windows
- 10 years' experience administering Linux systems
- Database management skills with ability to produce reports.
- Web page maintenance and development.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux administration.
- Digital PBX phone switch operation.
- MAC OSX familiarity or administration.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new job responsibilities.
- Security + Certificaton
- Experience with Docker, VMware, Rancher, SQL, Mongo, Scaled Agile Software methodology, and/or JIRA
Security Requirements: Must currently hold a TS/SCI security clearance
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.