Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intelligence Systems Specialist - Polygraph
Jacobs National SecuritySolutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service managementcapabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions;innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analyticsfor major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, andFederal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver anintegrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle ITservice management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics andprocurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion ofour employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing,and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agenciesand networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effectivenetwork operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helpingstop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operationalexcellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholdingthe highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent andmotivation to help propel us farther, faster.”
We are currently seeking an Intelligence Systems Specialist with an active TS/SCI and a current polygraph to support our customer in Makalapa, Hawaii. Duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Supportthe Mission Readiness Training (MRT) Program
- Createtraining scenarios for in-theater military exercises using the MRT
- Supportmilitary exercises in the region and other training efforts
- Coordinateand assist with developing and integrating theater air, naval and groundcomponent intelligence requirements into the MRT simulations capability
- Researchand recommend process/procedures for future scenario creations, training schedulingand software integration to enhance future training
- Workclosely with MRT development team to help ensure associated softwarecapabilities are integrated and functionally support MRT capability
- ActiveTS/SCI with Polygraph
- Excellentverbal and written communication
- Excellentcustomer service skills
- Abilityto learn on the fly and work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrateexperience supporting intelligence operations with the Intelligence Community(IC)
- Experiencewith GIS and/or GEOINT applications
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of related experience, or any equivalentcombination of education, experience, training and certifications.
- Physical: Position may involveextended periods of sitting, standing, and working on computers. Predominatelywork is performed in a normal office environment
- Skills and Certifications:Experience working in a real-time operational decision making environment isrequired
- Priorexperience as an analyst within the IC such as GEOINT, IMINT and Targeting
- Priormilitary experience, especially supporting military training operations andsimulations
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimesinvolves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a highdegree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well asindividuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers,Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek,normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending onbusiness requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during criticalpeaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should thesituation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose asafety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professionalbehavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organizationboth verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability tocoordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well underpressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehiclerecords check.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.