Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Utility Kitchen Worker
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The utility kitchen worker ensures the cleanliness and sanitation of all items in the kitchen. Washes china, glassware, silverware, pots, pans and equipment used by the kitchen staff.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Utility Kitchen Worker on a daily basis:
- Deep cleans kitchen surfaces, mops floors, cleans and organizes walk-in storage areas and all kitchen equipment.
- Cleans according to sanitation requirements and returns all items to the proper storage location.
- Empties garbage and recycling receptacles frequently to avoid over filling.
- Notifies supervisor of any cracked or broken dishes to be removed from inventory and operates with safety in mind at all times.
- Is of general assistance in the kitchen or dining room as needed.
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school diploma required.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to follow direction accurately with moderate supervision, and work accurately with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions, and read and speak in English.
- Has an understanding of sanitation standards.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)