Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Landis+Gyr Inc
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 292590
The Site program manager is responsible for overall daily planning and execution of Landis+Gyr service contracts.
- Responsible for all customer interface, sub contracts, subsequent new business expansion build out, operations and maintenance of the network.
- Effectively interact with all levels of the customer organization to whom Landis+Gyr delivers its services or obtains utility subcontracted services in support of that contract.
- Prepares and submits annual operations budgets, delivers the pro forma revenue stream, supervises on-site personnel and coordinates the activities of sub-contractor and customer personnel assigned to the contract.
- Represent Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both external and internal customers.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Requires the interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills to interact with utility customers, potential utility customers, contractors organizations, and local community agencies.
- Must possess the abilities to work with a broad spectrum of people from customer, senior management team, to the entry level worker.
- The ability to coordinate, schedule and prioritize the activities of the Supervisors/leads and other personnel within the scope of the contract team and involved in complex and multi-discipline activities is a must.
- Personal Computer knowledge
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Keyboard/typing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A BS degree in electrical, network, systems, RF, computer, business or related disciplines or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification coupled with relevant experience are required.
- 5+ years of experience in project management or a similar multi-disciplined business environment.
- Experience in the utility, telecommunications or similarly regulated industries is a plus and benefits the individual, as well as the goals of the program and company.
- 5+ to 7 years exp.
- 4 year degree
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability VEVRAA Federal Contractor