Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Specialist
Are you looking for a new challenge? Passionate about innovation? Want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork and loyalty?
At LATICRETE International we are driven to be a top ten construction chemical company that still values family, diversity, collaboration and invention. We’ve been in business for over 60 years, family-owned/operated for three generations and are available in 100 countries. In 2017, The Hartford Business Journal named us one of Connecticut’s Top Family-Owned Companies!
We don't just make innovative, industry-leading products. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, our partners, and the global communities in which we operate.
We are seeking passionate and ambitious employees who want to make a difference not just within our organization, but within their communities and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons!
Sr. Sales position responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with key decision-makers for National Accounts (i.e. Retail/Bigbox, HealthCare, Food Service, Hospitality/Fitness, Shopping Center/Mall, Government/Education, National Multi-family Living, Recreation/Sports, Industrial), strategic allies, major construction projects, and top Architectural Firms based in the US and Canadian market conducting and/or designing work within the US and Canada.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Influence key decisions makers to implement proprietary specifications for all LATICRETE systems in the US and Canada.
- Identify and maintain strong working relationships with key decision-makers within the identified market segment in the US and Canada.
- Develop/maintain relationships with manufacturing partners.
- Regularly organize seminars and presentations for the key decision-makers.
- Support all company divisions (L&M, Spartacote, SUPERCAP, MVIS, Tile and Stone Installation System, and StoneTech) to introduce and implement LATICRETE systems with key decision-makers.
- Maintain and grow a database of National Accounts & key decision-makers to generate specifications.
- Act as a brand ambassador between key decision-makers and LATICRETE’S global network.
- Utilize comprehensive customer management tracking system (Salesforce) to capture all pertinent project data, customer profiles and LATICRETE salesforce coordination.
- Communicate key account details to all necessary personnel and continually update the Salesforce database to reflect current information.
- Assist in the development of key specification tools and marketing tools that can increase sales and specification of all LATICRETE systems.
- Submit quarterly presentation summarizing LATICRETE performance in projects tracked vs. sold, and dollar estimated sales to these projects, securing of national account specifications, brand extensions, strategic partnership development, etc.
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Minimum of five years of experience in technical sales within the construction industry. With a proven track record in selling to national accounts, architects/specifiers, and contractors etc.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with targeted national accounts and architectural firms.
- Ability to cold call, and secure sales/opportunities on targeted list.
- Keen attention to detail is indispensable to identifying, and retaining new account opportunities.
- Technically competent in construction methods and standards, including: specifications, material selection processes and key construction phase(s) preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills - presentation and public speaking abilities are a must.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability in leadership and motivation.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of presentation tools. Intermediate knowledge of and functional proficiency in CRM systems; Salesforce.com preferred.
- Highly successful salesperson, comfortable in a complex multi-decision maker environment.
- Team cooperation - maintain a positive, cooperative attitude with all employees of LATICRETE and all customers.
- Valid driver's license, current automobile insurance, clear credit report and a good driving record.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 30 - 50% (domestic & international)
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport.
LATICRETE is a world-wide manufacturer and marketer of globally proven construction solutions used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 50 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and experience to make innovative, permanent installations and repairs for the construction market. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed by installers, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every application.