Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealership Specialist - DMV / Title Clerk
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Honolulu APC
Honolulu APC in Honolulu Ford
Do you love helping people? Have some bookkeeping/accounting & cash handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further.
There’s no better time to join us on the road to success!
Lithia Motors, Inc. is one of the largest providers of personal transportation solutions in the United States and is among the fastest growing companies in the Fortune 500 (#294-2018). Consumers can buy, sell and service vehicles digitally or through our over 180 coast to coast locations. Our mission statement, Growth Powered by People, drives us to continuously improve and to give back to our communities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Dealership Specialist I is the key link between the Dealership and Dealership Accounting. This position is an entry level position that focuses on dealership and DMV functions that support the operations of the Dealership. In most cases the Specialist will sit within the Dealership. Successful individuals will build strong relationships with department leads and quickly gain business and automotive acumen. High performers will work with the Dealership to track key performance indicators that drive financial performance.
- Cash Receipts
- Review & Verify Documents for New & Used Retail Car Deals
- Track Key Performance Indicators
- VBI Programs
- Rebate and Incentive Trends
- Service Loaners
- Operational Controls
- DMV Functions
- New and Used Car Title and Licensing
- Operational Controls
- Dealership Experience (preferred)
- Retail Sales and/or Customer Service (preferred)
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.