Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Honolulu Ford
Monday - Friday and some Saturday's
***Salary plus commission***
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to - join our team focused on earning customers for life!
There’s no better time to join us on the road to success!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
GROWTH = OPPORTUNITY
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer telephone and greet customers & vendors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Department and customer requests.
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed.
- Takes inventory, maintain records of goods received and keeps perpetual inventory controls.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary.
- Previous parts advisor experience, preferred
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.