Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VIVIAL Media
VIVIAL Media LLC is seeking a Content Editor with at least 1-2 years of experience editing digital content to join our Content Marketing Team. The position offers an incredible opportunity for the meticulous, passionate, and savvy self-starter. The candidate will be working directly with the Content Marketing Team (and our staff of growing freelancers) within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace. The Content Marketing Team is tasked with editing and writing sharp, audience-focused posts about our clients’ businesses.
If you’ve memorized The Elements of Style, have a passion for writing snappy marketing copy, and love a challenge, we want to work with you.
What’s the Day-to-Day Like?
- Review and copy-edit freelancers’ work.
- Write hyper-polished and compelling posts about our clients.
- Edit and manage content for the Client Services department in accordance with our in-house style guide.
- Initiate new practices and procedures that benefit the freelance writing team and streamline productivity.
- Consult with the Senior Content Marketing Manager on creative and progressive writing tips, as well as any updates on SEO & Google algorithms.
- Stay on top of clients’ accounts from a content production and quality standpoint.
- Develop content strategies based around keyword optimization for our clients.
Required Experience & Skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience editing copy for websites or private clients.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong copy-editing skills.
- An uncanny ability to find and fix typos and a creative, innovative, and responsive personality.
- Goal-driven—both personally and for the team’s overall success.
- An intense appreciation and attention to detail.
- The ability to turn dull content into colorful, shareworthy copy.
Additional Desirable Skills
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) and Salesforce.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Always adaptable.
- Ability to write for different audiences and industries.
- Interest and experience in digital marketing copy.
- A take-charge attitude.