Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at VIVIAL Media
Your first great career decision starts now!
When you join the Vivial team, you'll have an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders. Most important, you'll have the opportunity to earn three times more than the average entry level sales associate in other industries.
We'll train you well. We'll give you the support you need to grow - quickly. We'll push you hard to ensure your success. We'll then watch you earn more money than you thought possible at this stage of your career.
Do you have pride, passion, and commitment along with a desire to succeed at every level?
Good. Today is the day you make the decision to earn more and grow more.
Vivial is a Google Premier partner who offers award winning online marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. We are a top 10 SEO provider with over 1000 employees nationwide. As a full-time entry level sales representative, you'll receive Certified Google Training on all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations to prospective and existing clients
- Develop leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
- Development and coordination of marketing strategies
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Regularly meet with Sales Manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
- Passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude and competitive spirit, who can consistently strive to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- BA/BS preferred
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions on everything you sell
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match and immediate vesting
- State of the art office and technology
- Ongoing training and succession planning