Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Monster Military Merchandiser
at Monster Energy
The Monster Military Merchandiser is a position focused on overseeing Monster merchandising activities on military bases.
Essential Job Functions:
The Merchandiser will have several Roles and Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure that all authorized Monster products are in distribution in all AAFES accounts.
- Conduct daily store checks to ensure Monster products are stocked on shelves according to in-store schematics.
- Check that all Point of Sales ( POS) is correctly and accurately displayed at store level including; but not limited to, pricing, promotional signage and displays.
- Transmit daily account data via company hand held.
- Communicate low product levels to CCR account rep so appropriate inventories are maintained.
- Support Sales efforts through in-store sampling of new or slow moving items.
- Stock all Monster products in all AAFES stores daily. (Monday through Friday)
- Report product stock status and daily activities via the hand held.
- Distribute and display POS as required.
- Responsibly manage all program materials and assets of Monster Energy Co.
- Arrive on time and adhere to shift schedule as determined by Regional Manager.
- Maintain the brand appearance and wear proper attire for the position.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge through regular meetings with Monster FSR’s and RM’s.
- Ensure professionalism, exceptional communication, and proactive interactions with consumers.
- Respond in a timely manner to Regional Manager and FSR communications.
- Must report any store personnel concerns to the local Region Manager.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate with store personnel and consumers.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs when required.
- Must be able to meet all hiring criteria including military clearance.