Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Support - Flexible Benefits - Hawaii Office
- 10-Sep-2019 to 15-Oct-2019 (PST)
- Flexible Benefits
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- $18/hour, DOE
- Full Time
Full-time position in welfare benefits administration, working 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Wonderful working environment with opportunity for growth. This position is full time, hourly, and nonexempt.
- Assist Relationship Manager in managing relationships with several hundred employers who provide their employees with Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, and Health Savings Accounts
- Manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines at the same time as assigned by Relationship Manager
- Support the service center by providing excellent customer service answering and responding to participant phone calls, voice mails, and emails
- Must meet or exceed required level of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in all measured areas by maintaining a high degree of productivity while adhering to the set work schedule
- Complete other projects as assigned by Relationship Manager, Director or Supervisor
- Review and approve reimbursement claims
- Be professional and articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Be well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be personable, highly motivated, hardworking and have a positive attitude
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy of work and maintain an organized approach to duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- Have strong computer skills including typing and 10-key, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work well within a team
Education and Experience - Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience in healthcare industry and/or human resources preferred.
Physical Requirements - This position requires the employee to be seated the majority of the work time.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work for the designated position. The statements are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment, do not eliminate your "at-will" status in anyway, and are subject to change at the discretion of National Benefit Services, LLC.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, disability, nationality or sex.