Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Assistant/Traffic Coordinator
at Nexstar Media Group Inc.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Traffic Coordinator tracks and prepares logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
- Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program
- Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material
- Assigns commercial material to be inserted between programs
- Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station
- Maintains program logging and other operational procedures
- Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for station programming
- Performs clerical functions as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 174 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC.