Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal and Regular Stock Team Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Rack
at Nordstrom, inc.
This is a great job for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in a life…
- Work in the eye of the storm, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Provide general support to the store including set up for special events, markdowns and relocation of fixtures
You own this if you have…
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs (most common shifts start early morning, with some stores needing overnight)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEART
We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING
We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WIN
We’re committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVES
We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!