Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager II - TS/SCI- Honolulu, Hawaii
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is in need of a Program Manager II to manage enterprise IT support services to be provided to the United States Army – Pacific staff located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Direct all phases of an Enterprise IT services support program from inception (Program Management Plan) through completion (Final Deliverables).
• Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
• Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Establish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
• Develop new business or expands the product line with the customer.
• Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Direct the work and management of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
• Bachelor's Degree with a business or engineering science focus and a minimum of years 7 related experience.
• Experience providing management, direction, administration, quality assurance and leadership to a large team, including numerous subcontractors and vendors.
• Experience communicating directly with customers and stakeholders to negotiate tasking, funding, and completion objectives
• Experience communicating and collaboration with United States Army command level organizations
• Experience managing projects and/or programs with multiple OCONUS performance locations.
• Experience with SOFA requirements, regulations, and processes within the United States Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM) AOR.
• Current Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Program Management Level III, Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional, or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
• Top Secret (TS) clearance with access to SCI based on a Single Source Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Master's Degree
• Experience working directly with Unites States Army – Pacific staff organizations
• Experience managing activities of a communications/Information systems staff organization (G6)
• Experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
o Mission Command Facility Operations & Management
o Information Technology Lifecycle Management & Modernization
o Data Center/Cloud implementation, operation and maintenance
o Collaboration Technology (Sharepoint, AV/VTC, etc) Integration and Modernization
o Land Mobile Radio Communications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.