Northstar Memorial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northstar Memorial Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Location Name
- Valley of the Temples Memorial Park-HI
- Position Category
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist for Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI. This position will work closely with the administrative group and provide support to the location’s office management team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
- Greet location visitors and answer calls
- Complete required permits and certificates
- Process pre-need and at-need sales contracts
- Create and modify documents, correspondence and reports
- Provide transportation services as needed
- Assist client-families with past due accounts and process payments
- Partner with Funeral Director’s and Sales Counselors to assist client families in funeral and visitation planning
- Ensure all invoices are audited for accuracy before forwarding to the accounts payable department
- Process orders for Markers
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Ability to learn new software and conduct new tasks
- Professional communication and organizational skills
Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI, will be hosting a Job Fair at the Trousdale Chapel on Friday, September 27th, 2019 from 1pm-4pm and Saturday, September 28th, 2019 from 9am-1pm. We will be conducting on the spot interviews for candidates applying for full-time and part-time roles in the following categories:
- Call Center Agents
- Sales Representatives
- Security personnel
- Funeral Services Assistants
- Funeral Directors
Please bring a copy of your resume. We look forward to meeting you at the Job Fair!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!