Northstar Memorial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Northstar Memorial Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Location Name
- Valley of the Temples Memorial Park-HI
- Position Category
Whether you believe in serendipity or just plain luck, you’ve just found the “best kept secret” in the sales world. Seriously. All you need to bring is integrity, drive, and the desire to earn a six-figure income (yes, really).
Ranked one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For, we offer our sales professionals an excellent compensation & benefits package, sales incentives & bonuses, training, and all the advancement opportunities you’re game for!
Sound too good to be true? Check NorthStar Memorial Group out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted us one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative for Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI. As a pre-need Sales Counselor, you will help families plan for their future by creating a clear road map to having their wishes honored. We give you the leads, the sales know-how, and an elegant pre-need presentation formula that is proven to deliver.
With more and more families electing to pre-plan and pre-pay their funeral and cemetery arrangements, you will see a long-term career ahead of you that will never be replaced by technology or automation. This is a people business and it always will be.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, and availability
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately, including all interment verification procedure
- Answer inquiries about products and services for pre-need planning
- Call and confirm all arrival times for current day memorial services
- Set up meetings with clients to help review potential services
- Explain all options of pre-need property, merchandise and services to families
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of closing techniques
- Ability to maintain client relationship after sales
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Professional communication and public speaking skills
- Valid driver's license
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!