Northstar Memorial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northstar Memorial Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Location Name
- Valley of the Temples Memorial Park-HI
- Position Category
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Sales Assistant for Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI. This position will be responsible for supporting the location’s sales department by creating and maintaining marketing materials. The successful candidate will have previous administrative or sales support experience and knowledge of memorial service planning.
- Manage data, enter leads, and run reports in CRM on a routine basis
- Assist with CRM training for Sales Managers and Sales Counselors
- Assist with the preparation and ordering of materials needed by leadership such as park brochures, business cards, name badges, training materials, etc.
- Assist with updating the location price books as needed
- Draft correspondence for the management team
- Update monthly hierarchies accordingly
- Coordinate and organize the sales department call night
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, vendors and the public
- Coordinate events, luncheons, meetings and conferences
- Create and generate marketing materials, flyers, programs and presentations
- Research, analyze and follow up on confidential issues and concerns
- Receive incoming phone calls and deliver accurate messages
- Utilize feedback to develop new marketing strategies
- Gather and maintain new hire paperwork for location sales employees
- Assist with quality and control by reviewing contracts for accuracy
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of administrative or sales support experience, preferably in the funeral profession
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Professional communication skills
Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI, will be hosting a Job Fair at the Trousdale Chapel on Friday, September 27th, 2019 from 1pm-4pm and Saturday, September 28th, 2019 from 9am-1pm. We will be conducting on the spot interviews for candidates applying for full-time and part-time roles in the following categories:
- Call Center Agents
- Sales Representatives
- Security personnel
- Funeral Services Assistants
- Funeral Directors
Please bring a copy of your resume. We look forward to meeting you at the Job Fair!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!