Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Technician
at ODOM Corporation
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9454c13d-ec2c-4332-a137-99d99e43a12f
- Job Description
- Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Support management system efforts such as document control, audits, records, and continual improvement.
- Perform GMP/housekeeping audits.
- Use statistical process control (SPC) in day-to-day decisions.
- Ensure that non-conforming materials are not used to produce products, and that non-conforming products do not reach the marketplace.
- Requirements/Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate with an operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to administer and monitor a statistical process control software package.
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead by example.
- Strong communication skills.
- Availability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Ability to identify equipment and operational problems and perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
- Physical Demands
- The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- Work area may be office, warehouse or factory environment.
- Workload changes frequently within the day.
- The noise level is in a factory environment and is usually very loud.
- Work Environment
- This position will be performed at Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii’s Honolulu facility.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Varying temperature levels as product may be located in a cooler or on the warehouse floor.
- Occasionally works in high, precarious places, and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to multiple forklift horns or outside related environmental noises.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job.
- He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, LLC offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
- Background/Drug Screen. EOE.