Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Clinical Manager - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Clinical Services
The Territory Clinical Manager will be accountable for effectively promoting and providing support for the Omnipod Insulin Management System to Healthcare Professionals (Endocrinologists, Diabetes Educators, etc.), as well as people living with diabetes and their caregivers. This position is responsible and accountable for achieving sales quota through profiling, targeting, needs analysis, and closing on targeted account customers consisting of Health Care Professional (Endocrinologists, CDE’s), key diabetes institutions, and managed care organizations. The Territory Clinical Manager will work in close collaboration with other partners including OmniPod Customer Care in order to support people living with diabetes through the OmniPod acquisition process.
- Accountable for consistently achieving sales objectives and ensuring these sales are profitable and within the guidelines of Insulet Corporation’s defined sales and marketing practices
- Responsible for the development, management, and growth of the healthcare professional recommendation to achieve sales and market share growth.
- Expand business and brand loyalty within strategic accounts consisting of private practice, large diabetes clinics, hospital teaching institutions, and other major medical centers.
- Call on customers to raise their level of awareness and increase the demand of the Insulet Corporation product line within their defined geographic territory.
- Provide ongoing OmniPod product education and training to increase confidence with OmniPod for health care professionals in diabetes clinics.
- Own the development and implementation on a strategic multi-level stakeholder’s business plan, aiming at driving optimal adoption of the Omnipod Insulin Management System.
- Create and execute promotional sales opportunities to people living with diabetes and caregivers through direct interactions.
- Develop and implement patient focused events such pump information sessions and in-office educational meetings.
- Work in close collaboration and synergy with the Customer Care team to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Work in close collaboration with Inside sales to ensure timely and effective internal processing of pump leads to sales
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, and competitive landscape with respect to insulin pumps.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience training and/or managing pump patients.
- Must have prior commercial experience.
- Professional up to date credentials and/or certifications are mandatory: i.e. Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Registered Dietitian (RD), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- State licensure is mandatory as required
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated sales experience with a successful track record strongly preferred.
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) is strongly preferred.
- Prior industry/commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, both oral and written.
- Self-started who needs minimal direction; extremely flexible, with good business acumen.
- Strong contributing member of the commercial team.
- Credibility and contacts within the diabetes community.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must reside within the geographic area of the assigned area. This position requires regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic region.
- Overnight travel and amount of air travel varies by territory, typically 2 – 5 overnights per month.
The work environment will be the HCPs offices, clinics, home office and car. Some lifting (up to 30 pounds) may be required when sending or receiving shipments, in handling samples, supplies or literature, and transport of laptop computer