Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
As a key position for the contract serves as the primary point of contact for PMRF contractor supported IT Systems. Provides senior IT and management expertise in support of the PMRF program to ensure IT assets are ready, compliant, and capable of supporting mission and business operations.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the PMRF IT Infrastructure to include business systems and real time operating systems in accordance with the PMRF Instrumentation infrastructure.
- Manage and support IT systems, networks and Platform IT systems that are registered in the PMRF Information Technology Asset Registry.
- Provide Management oversight ant technical guidance for the secure transmission of data across both PMRF business and mission support networks.
- Provide programmatic oversight and senior level leadership for contractor Cyber security compliance program
- Oversee the management of all aspects of Information Technology and Cybersecurity and prepare for inspections, including IT Infrastructure security configuration, patching, installing compliant software, personnel IT/Cybersecurity training and qualification standards, policy and physical security.
- Coordinate participation of appropriate personnel for Cyber readiness inspection activities pertinent to their area of expertise or responsibility.
- Comply with DoD, DON, USN, COMPACFLT and PMRF IT Management command policy, instructions, manuals, standard operating procedures and official guidance issuances.
- Maintain and present information to support IT configuration changes, including multiple aspects of IT technical documentation, including: Accreditation Boundary Diagrams, Hardware and Software inventories, Cybersecurity Control status, data Flows, Internal and External Interface Specifications, Ports, Protocols and Services, Risk Assessments and Test plans.
- Participate in the Configuration Review Board as a technical Subject Matter Expert and advisor.
- Organize and conduct Configuration Control Board meetings and associated activities.
Requires excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications and real time operating systems to include Sun Solaris and Redhat. Familiarity with Cisco IOS.
Requires an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M
Education and Experience:
10 plus years of demonstrated experience in a position of overall management responsibility with Information Technology, IT Infrastructure, and Cyber Security Program Oversight.
BS degree in IT, Science, or Engineering discipline required.
Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.