Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Network Technologist - JPMRC-IS
at Parsons Corporation
- Assists in the support of the Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Center (JPMRC) Instrumentation System (IS)
- Assist in capturing data for input for unit After Action Reviews (AARs)
- Make accurate, timely and complete entries into the Management Information System (MIS)
- Under management direction, networks JPMRC-IS hardware and software including configurations using Windows, MAC O/S, and Linux
- As required, assists with JPMRC-IS deployment to and recovery from a rotation at a location other than Schofield Barracks
- May be required to support other ATMP task orders as needed.
- B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics
- Experience with JPMRC-IS preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills preferred
- Proficient with basic computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and Office applications and be able to work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to obtain/maintain a valid drivers license and Post driving privileges
- Must have a current US Passport
- Able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, be detail oriented, and be adaptable in a high paced environment.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance
Desired Physical Abilities: Able to work long hours on a 7-day a week schedule including days or shifts. Must be able to sustain long working periods up to 1 month without days off. Must be able work in extreme weather conditions throughout the USARPAC Area of Operation (AOR) (heat, cold, wind, rain).
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Secret clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.