Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronics Technician II - JPMRC-IS
at Parsons Corporation
- Perform PMCS, troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Use spare/repair parts to repair faults IAW technical guidelines
- Research and select repair parts needed
- Enter work order data in the on-line management information system (MIS)
- Apply basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve problems by interpreting manufacturers? manuals or similar documents
- Take test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance
- 2 -5 years of experience with electronics testing/troubleshooting
- A 2 year Associate's Degree in electronics or combination of education and experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver's license and Post driving privileges
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Ability to perform duties in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wind and rain).
- Must be detailed oriented
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Secret clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.