Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CBRN Analyst (Senior) - JRO Liaison Officer to USINDOPACOM - Active Top Secret/ SCI Clearance required
at Patricio Enterprises
POSITION: CBRN Analyst (Senior) - JRO Liaison Officer to USINDOPACOM
LOCATION: Camp H.M. Smith, HI
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance. Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Description: This position directly benefits the Warfighter by supporting the linking of Joint and Multi-Service CRND Defense requirements to today's dynamic concepts of operation and participates in the support framework for the JRO-CBRND to develop Joint requirements within the CBDP POM. The CBRN Analyst (senior-level) who serves as the Liaison Officer is responsible for independently operating as the JRO CBRND representative at USINDOPACOM. Liaison Officers will assist the command element to represent its CBRN defense and CWMD requirements to the Defense-wide Chemical and Biological Defense program (CBDP), the Joint Staff and the Services. Liaison Officers (LNO) will represent the needs and concerns of the command element to which they are assigned by the JRO.
Primary duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the Analyses of Alternatives and develop requirements documents in coordination with USINDOPACOM representatives.
- Organize and conduct at least quarterly, an Integrated Concept Team (ICT) meeting with all relevant stakeholders and draft and provide minutes.
- Be responsible for developing Joint operational requirements by drafting, staffing and adjudicating requirements documents prior to entering them into KM/DS.
- Develop and complete Joint Staff Action Packages (JSAPs) to accomplish tasks.
- Provide support as a subject matter expert in relevant field of experience.
- Provide senior-level briefings.
- Prepare regular reports on various identified technical issues .
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Senior-level CBRN Analysts require:
- Candidate must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline. Possession of an earned MS/MA degree in an appropriate discipline is highly desired.
- 15 to 20 years of relevant technical area experience (comparable to a retired O-5/CWO5 or above or a former GS-14 or above).
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Joint and/or Service requirements development required.
- Five (5) years’ experience on the Joint, OSD, a CCMD and/or a Service staff.
- Senior-level CBRN Analyst candidates must be fully conversant with JCIDS, demonstrate understanding of the Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS) and have knowledge of JSAP-Next.
- CBRN Analysts serving solely as Liaison Officers, of their at least five (5) years’ of Joint and/or Service staff experience may have been on ANY Joint and/or Service Staff.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.