Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Specialist - Pearl Harbor, HI - Active Secret Clearance required
at Patricio Enterprises
POSITION: Warehouse Specialist (SCA Occupational Code 21410)
LOCATION: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
STATUS: Full Time
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Paid Time Off
DESCRIPTION: The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment’s storage plan. Tasks include receiving inspection, routing materials for storage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
Specific Job Functions Include:
- Verify materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials IAW prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- Operate hand or power trucks (material handling equipment) in performing warehousing duties.
- Verify materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damage; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials IAW prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; printing labels and applying to material; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- May be required to operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of four (4) years general supply experience of which as least two years' experience was spent performing warehouse duties and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience using an automated warehouse management system.
- Minimum of two (2) years' MHE experience.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills and experience overseeing accomplishments of multiple tasks and projects at one time.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull up to 40 pounds unassisted and be willing to wear all required safety equipment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.