Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Support II- Physical Plant
at Punahou School
The Physical Plant office supports and maintains 75 acres of campus and nearly 1 million square feet of instructional space. A vital part of the Physical Plant office is the Operations Team that is comprised of laborers and drivers. Punahou School is actively recruiting an Operations Support position to join the Operations team. The Operations Support will be responsible for pickup, delivery, set-up, take-down, rubbish collection, custodial, security, truck/bus driving, general cleaning, heavy and light moving, and general labor and assisting other departments as needed. This position may also be assigned to work with the Director of Food Sevices providing pick-up and delivery of foods to various functions during and after school hours. If you thrive in a face-paced, collaborative environment, we invite you to apply!
Department: Physical Plant
Status: Full Time Regular
Work Year: 12 month
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM. The schedule will vary based on status and operational needs.
- High school diploma and/or equivalent.
- One (1) year of related experience and/or equivalent training.
- Must possess a valid and current Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with S-endorsement. If the incumbent does not have the S-endorsement coming into the position, he/she will be required to obtain the S-endorsement within 1 year from entering into the job.
- Must have a clean driver's abstract.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to requests for assistance and service by supervisor.
- Ability to listen and take direction well.
- Ability to work in an environment which has many interruptions and multiple demands.
- Works effectively as a team member and cooperates with others.
- Regular and timely attendance, each workday, is an essential condition of employment.