Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Systems Administrator - Information Technology
at Punahou School
From K – 12, technology is an integral part of learning. At Punahou School, the Information Technology (IT) department strives to create an environment where access to and support for digital information, tools, devices and rich learning opportunities are fully integrated throughout the K – grade 12 environment. The IT team designs, builds, maintains and enhances technology for students and staff enabling them to effectively utilize current and emerging technologies as tools for effective learning.
Punahou School is actively recruiting a Senior IT Systems Administrator. The Senior IT Systems Administrator will develop and support applications and solutions for which drive operations and analytics for the school.
Department: Information Technology
Status: Full-Time Regular
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Year: 12 month
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Occasional after-hours/weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Seven (7) years of IT work experience.
- Five (5) years of information systems administration experience with application installation and deployment, support and optimization for enterprise systems and technologies.
- Working experience with web services and API integration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory design, configuration and administration.
- Solid understanding of Data Architecture practices and ETL data conversions.
- Working knowledge of relational database such as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCPIP/DHCP/DNS/LDAP/SSL/HTTP) for the purposes of troubleshooting.
- Experience with Data Integration/ETL tools such as Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, etc., preferred.
- Experience with Data Analytics Platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, etc., preferred.
- Working knowledge of software version control concepts, software build / deployment concepts.