Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic Office Mgr-Honolulu
The Clinic Office Manager is responsible for the operations and administration of a QTC medical clinic(s). Ensures clinic efficiency through collaboration with cross-functional team members, coaching and mentoring clinic staff. Manages a clinic budget to ensure expense goals are met. Responsible for communicating and resolving physician, customer and claimant inquiries, incidents and complaints. Serves as a liaison with all internal and external customers and ensures compliance with HIPAA and other privacy regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations of assigned clinic(s) to include planning and coordinating work assignments of all clinic staff
- Responsible for hiring, performance, setting staff expectations, onboarding new employees, and daily approvals of employee timekeeping
- Coaches, mentors and trains employees for growth and development opportunities in skill, knowledge and empowerment
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure excellent quality, timeliness, and customer service throughout the entire claimant and customer experience
- Responsible for ongoing on-site provider satisfaction through engagement and retention efforts
- Training and implementation of all policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for assigned staff
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all medical records, PHI and PII
- Consistently audit clinic(s) to meet established operational and safety standards (e.g., expired supplies, annual fire inspection, fridge temps, sharps disposal, equipment calibration, etc. )
- Responsible for managing clinic(s) budget to include medical and office supply inventory
- Assist Regional Managers with provider scheduling
- Review and analyze clinic metrics to ensure meeting company goals (e.g., weekly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional team members and with a sense of urgency
- Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze data and information
- Demonstrate a high standard of business ethics and integrity
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to learn and understand new proprietary software applications
- Clinic operations experience a plus
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a healthcare related field or equivalent experience/combined education
- 6 years of supervisory or management experience, preferably in an Occupational, General or Internal Medicine work environment
- CPR certification required
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.