Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Disability Evaluation Coordinator Spec
Performs variety of activities in support of the claimant examination and pre-examination questionnaires. Gathers, collects, records, tracks, enters and verifies medical data and information from multiple sources. Reviews and edits reports in software application to ensure accuracy in context, grammar, spelling, and consistency. Works closely with physicians and may assist by being present during the examination process. May design processes to enhance work flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between claimant, clinic, operations team, and provider
- Review and assists claimant with pre-examination questionnaires for completeness and enters data into proprietary EMR system for provider review
- Participates in exam and supports provider in the completion of report in EMR with a focus on the Claimant History and Physical Findings sections; ensures any revisions to the clamant history from the exam are entered into EMR
- Assist with chart preparation to include tagging of medical records; identification of diagnostics and other pertinent medical history information
- Reviews and edits reports in proprietary software application to ensure accuracy in context, grammar, spelling, and consistency. This will be accomplished through review of computerized worksheets, doctor’s notes, and verifying information through dialogue with physician
- Assist as a Medical Assistant, front and back office, duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology and body systems
- Experienced in data entry with accurate and efficient typing skills
- High level of detail by the ability to identify mistakes or inconsistencies in medical reports and clinical diagnostic tests
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of applicable policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain conditions that ensure a healthy and safe working environment
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Prior experience working directly with clinical providers a plus
- First Aid certification preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.