Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical QA Specialist I
Under close supervision, performs a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases. Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed. Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification with Quality Specialist. Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for satisfactory completion of QTC Medical Quality Assurance Training Program
- Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
- Interface with physicians and healthcare extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
- Meet personal productivity and quality goals
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Ability to investigate, fact find and provide evidence towards case resolution
- Must possess the ability and flexibility to work early morning, evening, and/or weekend shifts
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.