Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Receptionist Spec
Performs variety of routine activities in support of a specific project/business/technical unit. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for clinic receptionist functions including but not limited to: answering telephones, greeting incoming claimants, scheduling and confirming appointments, preparing schedules, data entry and filing
- Ensures administrative offices are maintained in an organized and clean manner
- Assists in preparation and delivery of reports for all lines of business including monitoring to ensure uniformity and correctness
- Conduct confirmation calls prior to appointments (e.g., 72hrs, 48hrs, 24hrs, etc.)
- Review and entry of computerized worksheets manually completed by claimants
- Transcribe physician notes if needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent customer service, organization, and follow-through skills in order to enhance interactions with providers, operational teams and clients
- Ability to excel at details, multi-task, and work with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team, team builder
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of office equipment (FAX, copier, printer, etc.)
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 3 to 5 years of medical receptionist experience
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.