Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
We are seeking a detailed-oriented Accounting Specialist responsible for timely and accurate accounts payable transactions, including processing invoices, check requests, electronic and virtual payments.
- Review supporting documents, process, and verify posted invoices and check requests daily
- Partner with internal team members and vendors to obtain form W-9/W-8 and GET information
- Monitor OTBI reports to comply with the GET guidelines
- Schedule on demand checks, electronic payments, check run, and virtual payments
- Perform Invoice/PO match in Oracle, resolve PO discrepancies, and validate invoices before month-end close
- Date stamp all invoices and check requests, sort invoices and prioritize work, distribute daily mail, answer Accounts Payable hotline, review GL accounts, and enter accounts payable data in Oracle
- Reconcile AP Trade, AP accrual accounts, DealerTrack aging accounts, vendor statements, and all vendor refund checks monthly
- Research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies and issue stop payments as needed
- File, maintain, and barcode weekly paid records
- Maintain scanned files of supporting documents, including Form W-9, Form W-8, monthly vendor statements and year-end 1099
- Assist with journal entries and complete credit applications and month-end accruals timely and accurately
- Perform Oracle testing, virtual payment method testing, and other clerical duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to type 35 wpm and use 10-key by touch
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and good follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Accountant – Accounts Receivable– Bookkeeper – Accounting Clerk – Accounts Payable
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace