Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
At Servco, we are committed to providing top notch service to our customers at Servco Auto Waipahu. Our Beginner Technicians will service and repair Hawaii’s top selling vehicles, including and performing a variety of bumper to bumper service/repair jobs and receive factory training.
- Accurately diagnose, service, and repair Servco vehicles
- Document notes and recommendations on the repair order
- Inspect vehicles and advise Service Consultant of any areas of concern so customers are informed
- Ensure work is completed accurately and done safely
- Maintain and exceed minimum shop production standards
- Attend all required factory training and obtain all required certifications
- Associate of Science Degree in Auto Technology or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license and strong driving record
- Ability to safely operate manual and automatic transmission for a variety of vehicle sizes
- Must own a basic set of automotive repair tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to secure at least one ASE certification within 18 months of being hired
- Must be able to work a 4/10 work schedule C shift Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 7am to 6pm
- Toyota and Chevy repair experience and Dealertrack experience preferred
Our Technicians are paid a competitive hourly wage and production incentive. They are also compensated for their ASE certifications and receive factory training in our climate controlled Hawaii training facility.
Mechanic – Automotive Repair – Service Department
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace