Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
Would you like to play a key role in helping our Parts Management team track our parts inventory? We are looking for a Clerk to assist Servco Auto Parts Center with keeping an accurate record of inventory so we can continue to deliver great service to our customers.
- Process customer stock orders and special orders expeditiously and accurately
- Creation of purchase orders
- Monitoring of open purchase orders and receipts of daily shipments
- Other clerical support functions such as filing and answer and directing calls, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of clerical work experience
- Accurate data entry skills including ten key by touch
- Intermediate level Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft Access preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow detailed verbal and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Great entry level position for a career in auto parts department.
Auto Parts –Clerical – Data Entry - Inventory
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace