Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager - Service & Used Car
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
Are you seeking a challenging position where you’ll lead a wide range of marketing activities? Servco is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager, Used Car and Service to join our Marketing team. This position is responsible for developing and driving Servco Automotive retail’s marketing strategy for pre-owned and fixed operations campaigns.
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition and retention marketing strategies and campaigns via strong collaboration with the dealership, marketing, and digital strategy teams
- Effectively manage all campaigns and initiatives to deliver on-time and within budget
- Ensure that all digital marketing campaigns are consistent and seamless across all platforms
- Clearly identify success metrics, KPI’s and reporting for all tactics prior to implementation and provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
- Interpret and utilize results to identify opportunities and trends
- Provide actionable recommendations integrated into digital marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience at an agency or brand.
- Experience with email campaigns and social media marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, digital marketing best practices
- Automotive and project management experience preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to type 40+wpm
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Strong experience and proficiency in Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- DealerTrack/DMS Xtime and DealerSocke preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Account Manager – Marketing – Account Executive – Digital Marketing – Advertising – Branding
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace